Google brings Mario Kart to Maps to celebrate Mario Day (MAR10) on March 10th. Mario is appearing on Google Map in celebration of Mar10 Day, and will remain available in the APP for a week.
Google also issues this warning: “Just remember to practice safe driving on the road—we don’t encourage throwing bananas or red shells at other drivers in real life!”
Read Steps below to activate Mario Kart
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) March 9, 2018
How to Turn Google Maps into Mario Kart
- First, update your app and get the latest version
- Now enter the destination in Google Map APP
- You can now see “?” icon also with start button.
- Click on the “?” icon and you all set to go with Mario.
- Enjoy your journey with Mario 🙂