This is a spicy delicious snack crispy outside and soft inside. Moong dal vada is a popular tasty treat. Moong Dal pakoras are also known as Vada. Find quick and easy Moong Dal pakoras Reciepe on thodigupshup.com
- 500gm Moong chilka daal
- 1/2 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh green chilli
- A Pinch of asafoetida(Hing)
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander
- Salt as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in enough water for a minimum of 5 hour.
- Wash the soaked dal and remove its peels
- Now thick grind the moong dal.
- Add finely chopped fresh ginger, red chilli powder, finely chopped fresh green chilli, a pinch of asafoetida(Hing), finely chopped fresh coriander and salt as required and mix it well.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a kadai or pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter in medium hot oil.
- Fry the moong dal pakoras till crisp and golden
- Drain the moong dal bhajiya on paper napkins to remove excess oil.
- Serve the moong dal pakoras hot with coriander chutney.